You are invited to an exclusive cycling event hosted by TRPN benefitting the United Healthcare Children's Foundation on June 13, 2015 – limited to 100 riders – in Healdsburg, California, the gem of Sonoma Wine country, voted as one of the 10 best wine travel destinations in 2014.
Join UHCCF supporters across the nation for a very special VIP event. Whether you choose the 100MI or 100K route, you’ll take in incredible roads that all lead to an exclusive post-ride celebration featuring wine, food, music and awards. It’s an amazing cycling experience that will help make a positive impact in the lives of children across the U.S.
- Raise $1000 or more and join us the night before for a pre-event party including Champagne and wine with the ability to meet the wine makers, and gourmet appetizers at the award winning Shed Restaurant
- 8:00 am is check in at Arnot Roberts Winery, the ride begins at 9:00 am with an event to follow including wine, food and music by the local Easy Leaves Band
- Routes will include the beautiful rolling hills and valleys of Alexander, Dry Creek and Russian River
- Signature route through a cycling mecca
- Enjoy music by local musicians at each rest stop throughout the ride
- After the ride you can stroll through an artisan marketplace full of unique items for purchase
- Premiums, giveaways and awards including cases of wine and more!